Dear CCC Community,
We hope you are all enjoying the first official days of Summer! This message is long overdue-We want to thank you for attending the 13th annual CCC EUTS Fundraiser and Grand Opening! We welcomed back a few alumni families who were impressed and overjoyed to see the CCC at its new site. We had a fantastic evening shopping the silent and live auctions along with a delicious variety of appetizers, drinks and desserts. All to benefit the CCC!
Your generous contributions are a true testament to the solidarity of our community. Preliminary indicators are that we raised over $20,000 to directly support the CCC. Even at this early stage in tallying, this amount is $8,000 more than you provided last year. This year our fundraising efforts will go towards purchasing permanent shade structures for the yards.
The Fundraising Committee is very grateful for our countless volunteers, Room Parents, silent and live auction item donors and all of our guests at the event. In particular we’d like to recognize the following:
- The CCC Board of Trustees for all their support and wine cellar contributions
- Caterers and restaurants – Chefelles, 38 Degrees AleHouse, El Cholo, Green Street, Banu’s Grocery, Gus’s Bbq, and Ginger Corner Market.
- Arrowhead for water donation
- Ward Walkup for contributing two kinds of his homemade beer (it was the talk of the night!)
- Arcadia Party Rentals for seating and lighting
- The Bottle Shop’s wine selection and soft drinks
- Owen Wolf who brought down the house with his engaging auctioneering skills (he just may have a gig for life!)
- Funtastic Photo Booth for providing us a memento of the night
Thank you again for all of your substantial support,
CCC Fundraising Committee